AIRPLANE YOGA - Yoga & Tips for Having an Enjoyable Flight
The Airplane Yoga series is for anyone looking to make airplane travel more comfortable. These are easy-to-follow instructions for frequent ‘road warrior’ business travelers or occasional flyers. The poses are for anyone, whether you're new to yoga or an experienced yogi.
There are descriptions and photographs of 18 yoga positions to perform sitting in an airplane seat and 6 yoga positions to perform standing up in the galley, bathroom or exit area of a plane. Each of the 24 yoga positions has step-by-step written instructions and at least one graphic illustration demonstrating the pose. The iTunes enhanced iBook and the iPhone app version (not the Amazon version) also contain 24 audio tracks, one for each pose, as well as video clips for 13 of the poses.
BONUS: Airplane Yoga also contains six checklists for ‘Strategies for Zen-Like Air Travel’, which include:
* Planning tips to do 24-hours in advance of the flight
* Packing list of ‘essential items’ for the carry-on bag
* Breathing exercises to do on the way to the airport
* Pre-check-in & post-security line suggestions to stay calm prior to boarding
* Additional yoga poses to do at the gate while waiting to board the plane
* Tips to boost comfort on board in airplane seats that were build for safety, not comfort
AIRPLANE YOGA - 3 Formats:
(Read the 'Amazon Kindle E-Book' on your computer (PC or Mac), any tablet (iPad, Samsung, etc.), or any mobile phone (iPhone, Android, etc.) with a Kindle reading app. You can download every Kindle reading app for free HERE).
i-Tunes App Screenshots